SLIDER




To a place that feels like home

It was april, and it was all warm and stuff, especially on top of that stupid hill. One hour it took me to get up this hill, one hour just to be up there, and not down there with them. After catching my breath, I laid my body down on the grass. It wasn't pleasant. As the green grass pricked in my bare arms and legs. I tilted my head up, opened my eyes, and was thrown into this place I couldn't wrap my head around. The night had embraced the full moon. Stars were gathered around for me to enjoy like a little kid. The hours past away but felt like seconds, me being in my own space. Connected to the infinite. Noises from a city far beneath my feet in the background, making a melody that couldn't help me but make me dance. miraculous smile made it's way onto my face. What quickly turned into a loud laughter by the unknown reason, it just felt right. Once again I’ve been raptured into this daydream. It’s time for us to take a moment and think, that's nobody’s choice and that’s nobody’s fault. My laugh begins to fade, on the ground I stumble. Staring at the stars I fade away. This scene looks familiar. I certainly knew I was home, though. I don't know what the hell it is, but you always know when you're home. 

Pantstop - Bellerose


Love

12 comments

  1. cutie! this post made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooi geschreven, leuke bewegende foto !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and a happy picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. leuk die foto zo, en mooi geschreven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk geschreven en ik vind die bewegende foto echt geweldig!! Mag ik vragen hoe je die hebt gemaakt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank u! Ik heb het via photoshop gedaan, daar kan je via de tijdlijn een frame animatie maken :)

      Delete
  6. Mooi geschreven zeg! En wat leuk die foto!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice that moving picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Door de bewegende foto's moest ik lachen! Leuk geschreven :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuk geschreven en tof met die gif erbij!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuk geschreven en super leuk die foto!

    ReplyDelete

© LYHD • Theme by Maira G.